February 7, 2014

Love at first site

Yes SITE not SIGHT.

3 years ago I started following Marie Forleo and became hooked on her message, religiously followed her weekly web/tv series, and sadly passed on her famous B-School. Wah!

Today, I get this popup in my email from her and then one from Danielle Laporte.  So I head over to Danielle's page to see what the skinny is on her connection to Marie's B-School that's opening soon.

Of course, it's AWESOME.  All her stuff when I register through her site!

But as I'm reading commentary and testimonials, I see this chick's profile in my periphery and immediately go online to look her up.

Name, Susana Frioni
Occupation, Deep Living Coach
Blog Post that made me swoon, 2014.  Time to make some sexy art called life.

It's scrumptious.  And I love how she breaks it down.
So I'm hi-jacking my blog today and going off course a little to copy her layout and send a little love to my intentions this year out to the universe.

MY 2014
The Word //

DECIDE.

For going on, uh I don't know, 15 years I've been going through a "what do I wanna be when I grow up stage" and because I never knew the answer, I would just do things at random to see if I like them and if I do, ask myself if I want to do them for a super long time.  But choices and choices and more choices later, nothing stuck like I thought it would.  One major thing, school.  The desire has always been to go to school to learn about things that are bigger than myself so that I can expand and grow and make sense of my life.  But the pressure of "getting a job to pay the bills" has always plagued me.  I'm not a sell out, but I also couldn't be honest with myself or others who were trying to decide for me.  Oh, then there's that whole needing validation & approval from others thingy.

Core Desire Feelings //

Freedom.
Communion.
Divine Feminine.
Soul-Full
Expansive.

Soulful Intentions & Goals //

This is THE YEAR OF GROWTH.

I intend to grow, to learn, to experience, to become expansive, to recieve and to give, to have heart and to be brave while doing so.  Increase my cash and create positive cash flow.

Dreams to build upon //

A home or homeplace for my family where chickens run wild, vegetables grow deep and rich, flowers bloom and invite nature to play with them, and create lots more yummy memories.  To continue to expand my courage.  Pursue Art Selfishly. Pursue Degrees in P & AH*. Learn French, travel to France, and speak nothing but French. Downsize my waistline. Create a gorgeous conference with heart and soul.

The Goddesses //
Danielle Laporte, Anahata Katkin, Teesha Moore, Denise Pasquinelli, my daughter Hana, my Husband Shanee, Aria & Jul-Mar, my circle of gorgeous friends (some gods).

The Altar //

I will admit, this idea is new to me.  I have studied the ideaology behind Pagan and Orthodox Christian Altars, even Buddhist altars - but the thought of creating a manifesting altar puzzled me.  Then I found this 
"Find some pictures, objects, candles, crystals, incense etc that represent what you want to manifest.  When you see the items they should transport you to what you want to manifest when you are near this area in your home. Listen to your intuition on what you should have there, the location of the altar, and how it should be arranged. Then when you are near this area, think of what you want to manifest, breathe it all in, allow it into your body and act as if it already came true….. You will be sending this vibration out to the universe every time you do this.  This can be a place that you will sit near and meditate or it can be an arrangement on a mantle, whatever feels right to you."-Heidi Kelly,Inuitive Realtor http://heidikelley.wordpress.com/law-of-attraction/altars-for-manifesting/

and

"If you have several goals and would like to focus your energy, you can create a Manifestation Altar.  If you have knowledge on how to Manifest with Kabbalah, this altar is an excellent way to visually represent the current world or level in your process.  No matter what your level of knowledge, this altar is suitable for all!" - Inspirations from Binah 
http://inspirationsfrombinah.com/2010/09/05/how-to-create-a-manifestation-altar/

So what might I put on my altar?

Image of the school I want to attend and the program I want to pursue.  Pictures of books that I want to read. Money. Flowers. Chickens. Home. My family. Images of art supplies and inspiration.  Images of France. My Passport. Heart. Candles. Words of Gratitude.

Thanks Susana!

What about you?
Wanna try your hand at filling in the blanks?
Do it, post it on your blog, and then link to it here!

0 comments: